ULUKAU: THE HAWAIIAN ELECTRONIC LIBRARY
select one of the buttons on the above bar to access information
Old Sugar Mill
Built in 1864 by G. P. Judd and S. G. Wilder; the plantation failed in 1868. See Apua, Wilikaai. Shown on USGS 1954 as "Sugar Mill Chimney (Ruins)".
Sterling and Summers 1978:179-180.
Look up any word by double-clicking on it.
Copyright © 2002-2010 by Lloyd J. Soehren, who is solely responsible for this product.